Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never Updating.

I know recently I haven't been updating my blog, so I'm going to make my blog just like Hana's, not that bad. So yeah...
:DDD Tributes to Hana~ Er, credits~ <----The most randomest/weird phrase I probably ever said... 1 period- Soo...My friend and I were done with what we were supposed to do, find out our typing speeddd. And then we went on neopets, because the sixth grader girl liked it so much.xD So I zapped Emma's pet.>:[ I FINALLY GOT IT TO SOMETHING, NOW I GET TO ABANDON IT AS A
male.
And then, we went onto the scratchcard area, at least my friend and I, this eighth grader girl who doesn't play Neopets anymore, like me, and we were just wasting out money on them.xD I won 5000 np! So yeah, then I wasted it on two more.. My luck today was good, but not tooo good.:[
3 period- I ran the crosscountry, and I finished first.:D Woot, my foot is better from recovering from the freaking painfulpainful Ayumi crash thingy. D: We did skills testing, apprently, we're very good at the first one, and the kicks since I'm so aweshumly good at it.:D And thennn, and thenn, we worked on our scenarios. Yeah, you can say that Kelly and I's scenario sucks.:) It deals with a kidnapper/child pick-uper person. I dunno really. Then we changed it, but this time, there's really no point to the story.
5 period- We had a math test....:[ Quiz, whatever. I did really good on it for sure, since it was so freaking easy.xD And then we were playing Mash the whole time after when we should've been doing our classword. We fake a lot and never get caught and get penalty since we sit o'so far away from his desk.xD He was also paying attention on the pumpkin-looking seeds he was eating...they were white.-ew- Believe me, he's done worse like cutting his toenails during class. It was like, CLICK, CLICK, every second. Yeah. We got good Mash.:P
Ayumi's was like:
Husband: "Steve"
Job: Model (LOL)
Salary: $1,000,000;; one million for those who are too lazy make their brain function.>:[
Kids: Two!!!:DDDD She's gonna have two kids! Wait no, it was three.
Wedding: Hawaii
Honeymoon: Mt. Fuji
Wedding Dress Color: White [Same as Kelly's ;<] Car: Mercedes B. Home type: Apartment - Oh well, she'll never be home.;<>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P
hug~
I feel so loved. :D

Michelle♫ said...

I know, you are.x]